While I love soaping, which as you know is my hobby turned side-business, my true passion lies in naturopathic medicine. By day (&night &weekend), I am a full-time naturopathic medical student.
With all the craziness and uncertainty going on in the world rn, I thought it would be a good time start sharing some health and wellness tips I have been learning throughout my studies. I would love to hear some of your ideas for blog posts that you would be interested in!
Some topics I have in mind include:
- Simple healthy recipes
- Strategies to tap into your hormones to get the most out of your energy, productivity, workouts, mood, sex-life, and more
- Herbal uses for different ailments (wounds, immune-support, anti-bacterial effects, GI upset, etc)
- Detox and reducing environmental toxin exposure
- Green beauty & brands I trust
- Zero-waste living tips
Have you ever had a talk with a medical doctor, naturopathic doctor, friend, or otherwise and thought, Oh! I should write that down so I don’t forget it. Then you go home and realize you didn’t write it down, and the information is gone. I want this blog to be a reservoir of those ideas or answers you didn’t get a chance to jot down.
Ask me any question that you wish you had a succinct answer to, and I will try to ensure that my blog becomes your future one-stop shop for answers, information, and additional resources.
Common questions I get asked:
- Can I eat oats if I have celiac disease?
- Is gluten really bad for everyone?
- I want to eat less meat, but where would I get my protein from?
- Why do I keep having diarrhea?
- Is PMS normal?
- I am getting eczema in adulthood, what’s up with that!?
- What is a microbiome?
- I have been constipated for months, what do I do?
Head over to my IG or FB to let me know if any of these topics interest you & shoot me a DM or comment on any topics you have in mind
In the meantime, check out the IG story highlights for healthy recipes, home workouts I have been loving (no equipment needed) and enlightening podcasts I have enjoyed.
Stay safe and healthy
With love, P
Leave a Reply